Some of my latest pens

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
attachment.php

Cigar turned from Desert Ironwood, plated in Blk. Titanium. No finish necessary. Buffed with Formax Buffing Compound as well as Carnuba Wax.

attachment.php

Another Cigar turned from Australia Figured Myrtle, plated in Ti. Gold. Same finish as above pen. Very dense and oily wood!

attachment.php

A cigar cast in Polyresin by an acquaintance of mine. The cast was labelled "Mixup" when I received it.

attachment.php

Another cast by the same person as above on a Blk. Ti Cigar pen.

attachment.php

A Long Click turned from Tanzanite Twist from Exoticblanks.com

attachment.php

I blew the first blue from the nib end, so decided to salvage with this piece of Mother of Pearl polyresin!

attachment.php

A Triton Fountain in Alchemy PR from Exoticblanks.com

attachment.php

Another Triton FP turned from Ancient Mars PR. from Exotics.

attachment.php

This is a pair of Cambridge Rollerballs commisioned for a wedding on Sept. 2. Mother of Pearl for the lady and Black Pearl for the guy.

attachment.php

I have no relationship to the newlyweds, but this box has been donated to carry the pens.

I always enjoy and appreciate you posting them Mack and this batch is IMHO just like your others........AWESOME:thumb::thumb::thumb: Thanks for posting your work Mack:)

one thing about it mac your work still is as good as it was the last time i saw it:) and those newly weds are getting some fine writing attire from a fine craftsman:):thumb:

I'd say their just.......absolutely, positively, spot on...the bulls eye........
Supurcalifragilisticexpialidocious

You can say it backwards, which is:

Dociousaliexpisticfracticalirupus,

But that's going to be even better. Don't you think?
Indubitably!

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word and then
You've got a lot to say about Mack's pens because Indubitably they are

Supurcalifragilisticexpialidocious

I realy like those Cambridge pens. Where do you buy those at? I need a couple of pens that would make good head turners.
Dennis

Mack, please don't get upset. I think some people look but don't know what to say. Some don't realize the level of quality your pens are. Some are plain speechless when they see your pens, thus the number of lookers versus the number of posters!!
The very first cigar pen looks fabulous. The mix up pen I just like the color combination of that blank, it is outstanding.
The wedding pens, more ornate than I have done for a wedding, will have to look into them as they are spectacular!
Mack, it may have taken me a couple of days to open and look, it has been a whirlwind around here. Please channel your frustration into production and show us some more. Been thinking it was time for you to have a new batch to show us, you didn't disappoint those of us who know or have come to appreciate your craftsmanship. Great job and please continue dazzling us with your creations. I always show your pens and Les' pens to my students.

Mack I normally like the wooden pens over the man made materials but this time that first Triton one in the list I think its the fountain pen has my fancy.

Seems to me its been a while since we had F&C together. This summer is flying by too fast. We gotta get together before the leaves start turning I dont want you going into hibernation too soon.
Hey hows the farmers market doing for you.?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Mack ditto what Jonathan said. I never look at the numbers anymore. Your pens are beautiful and elegant to say the least. Your workmanship and patience is second to none. Love your pens and hope you will continue to post them as I never get tired of seeing them.

"A note to the other 17 no comment viewers: You have no worries, I won't bother you again with my pen pics!"

Do you really expect everyone who looks at your pics to post a response? I don't post a response to much of anything but I look at everything. Doesn't mean I don't like them. I think your comment was uncalled for. In my opinion of course.

"A note to the other 17 no comment viewers: You have no worries, I won't bother you again with my pen pics!"

Do you really expect everyone who looks at your pics to post a response? I don't post a response to much of anything but I look at everything. Doesn't mean I don't like them. I think your comment was uncalled for. In my opinion of course.

as Don said, I look at all of the lathe posts, but don't always comment... I've enjoyed looking at your pens many times and have even tried a time or two to copy your work... not all that successfully I might add. :(

Do you really expect everyone who looks at your pics to post a response? I don't post a response to much of anything but I look at everything. Doesn't mean I don't like them.
I think your comment was uncalled for. In my opinion of course.
Hi Don; I guess my comment was as called for as yours was. But no worries, I won't bother you with my posts anymore, as well!

Thanks for your very gracious comment, Mohammad!

A note to the other 17 no comment viewers: You have no worries, I won't bother you again with my pen pics!
Whoa there! I always enjoy your work but sometimes don't say anything. .. keep the pics coming ... I like the Triton's but still the Cambridge are a little over the top for me despite your wonderful black/white blanks.

No one mentioned the 'box' ... I like that!

Mack,I am one that does a lot of looking,but make few posts,but its not that I don't appreciate the work,but I am on about 5 different forums and I do try to comment on folks work,but if I responded to every pic that I looked at ,I would spend all day posting comments with my one finger typing :rofl: heck there are a few forums that I'm on where there is hardly a response :dunno: thats just the way it is, :doh: but its not that the work is not appreciated.NOW as for your work,like already said,it is just plain beautifull,so please keep em comin :thumb:

Hey Mack,

I wouldn't worry about things too much. Just kind of slow sometimes during the summer months. Your work is something that I know a lot of people always like to look at, even if they don't comment.

It's always an inspiration to see your work, so please do keep posting... :thumb:

Love the kit on the wedding pens. The blanks selected really seem to match quite well. I'm sure they will be quite happy with them on their special day!

Last edited: