Another re-arrangement

Had to....needed to get a real heat source back in the shop...I sold my last wood-stove and have been using those little ceramic heaters...no more!!!:D

But what an undertaking...figured a day or two shuffling things around...probably would of been that short if I hadn't used my eyes :doh:...

dived right in with out thinking{par for the course in these boots}...mess city...
mess1.jpg mess2.jpg

did manage to somewhat straighten/corral the shorts{I have a hard time throwing anything away, but the wood stove will be well fed this year :thumb:}
sortshorts.jpg

Managed a to incorporate the cheap router into the table saw table...that's the old fence laying against the TS fence, don't know if I'll keep it of notch the TS fence...6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other...
routerinsert1.jpg routerinsert2.jpg

made some slide thingy's for the benchtop tools, makes it easy to pull out one without the others being in the way. I can peg/pin the ply-bases to the slides if vibration requires..and I also added a couple of slide-in supports for left of the mitre saw, the right side I use a roller guide when needed...
slides1.jpg slides2.jpg slides3MSsupports.jpg

a couple of current overview shots...
overview1.jpg overview3.jpg

still a ton of stuff I'd like to do, and will, but at a much more leisurely pace...least things are back to useable for now...

oh yeah, I can actually get to my compressor to drain it on a regular basis now...I filled up a 9" x11" baking pan 'twice' :eek:, it was a pain to get to before, now I just move a chair & the shop vac :woohoo: