tn_pennsic 026.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Bok choy the dragon laying on the dash. Just for you Steve.:thumb:

Attachments

• tn_pennsic 008.JPG
    tn_pennsic 008.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 59
How long are you camping there? How do those big ole tents handle the wind and the rain?

Was there just over 2 weeks. as for the tents as long as they are put up right wind and rain is not the problem. How ever pop ups blowing into them could be:thumb:

That bed came out awesome! Of course it disqualifies you from using the term "camping", The only thing missing is the flat screen and the satelite dish:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all!

For whatever reason, I didn't realize you were so close by until it was too late. You were only about fifty miles from me. Too bad we couldn't get together for a visit!

Jim Pennsic does not allow visitors. It is for participants only wcich means if you want to go see it even for a day one must pay for at least a whole week. Even if one is just coming to help set up and than leaving they must pay for the week. It was a good time with almost 12,000 people.

So Chuck, do you go out there and do battle?

What are the rules for that that sort of thing?

How do they know if someone 'dies'.

Anyone ever get really hurt out there? :huh:

So Chuck, do you go out there and do battle?

What are the rules for that that sort of thing?

How do they know if someone 'dies'.

Anyone ever get really hurt out there? :huh:

No

I am not sure what the rules are

About a minute in you see the 2 guys laying on the ground???? yup they are dead:rofl: when one gets killed they are supposed to raise there weapon over there head and remove them self's from the field of battle. In the video you can see guys/girls walking off the field yup you guessed it they have been killed.:thumb:

That's what I'm wondering too...watched a couple of other vids as well, and looks as though some may 'really' get into the spirit of war :eek: must be a first aid station of some sort for a get together such as this :dunno:...still looks like a great time though! :thumb:

Lets go with an ambulance on the field and a first aid Kubota RTV:thumb:
I only saw one guy get hauled away in the ambulance. But one of my friends that does fight was complaining of a cut above his eye and a headache from instigating a head butting contest during the one on one fights.:thumb::rofl::rofl:

Ok i have just been enlightened again.:) I did not even know guise kind of thing took place never mind the scale of it and the commitment the participants have both physically and financially. Boy you make me feel like i been living under a stone.
Here i thought all you did was go to some medieval market fair to
sell a few crafts like your mugs etc.
Boy its amazing what you guys get up to in the USA.
Then there is the civil war re enactments so what else am i missing out on.
Back when i lived in South Africa i somehow came across a company still making barrels for guns like a Kentucky rifle. I thought who the heck is buying enough of these things to keep a manufacturer going? Now i know the power of 300 million free people.:)
Chuck it will take a while for me to digest that video competely.
Oh boy what else takes place there.???
Thanks for sharing it. And to think bank in my youth we settled for home made bows, swords made from tomatoe boxes (ours were wooden back then) and galvanised steel dustbin (garbage can to you :) ) for a shield.
Here i thought things were only bigger and better in Texas :)

should have known better. :) :)
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk