The other two

Jake is flying out this morning to Iowa, Gona miss'um but this is his post on FB this morning. I think he is coming around: Jacob Hawksford
looking at the sunrise and looking back on the summer... i wouldnt do anything different. im content and happy. i found out who my friends are and i found out how friends that acted like good friends can turn in a blink of an eye. and living without them helped me grow as a person in body and spirit. this summer held more experience than i would ever gain in 10 years. I've known loss and gain. and im sure I've gained more than lost. i finally feel at peace with myself.

Then their is Jonathan my oldest. He been through a bought of cancer and a few jobs and got married almost 2 years ago. Settled into a fine job. Here is his latest post on FB I've very proud of him. Jonathan Hawksford
So start of 4th year as a 602 apprentice and I am top of my class of 140. Thank you Lord for everything. I am a living example of when God closes a door he opens a window. In my case a bay door. All praise and glory is His.

My boys are doing very well. I could not ask for anything more except that they follow their heart till their called home.

Wow, Dave, it does feel good to see them thriving doesn't it?! Good for you and Mrs. Dave, obviously excellent for them. At their age I wasn't that smart, might not still be at my current age!

PS, with the name given the oldest, how could he not be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep Jonathan David. he just turned 29 and the company he works for gave him a truck to drive. I think they want to keep him because after he finishes the welding program he will be sought after by a lot of company's around the country. He said he is already getting job offers.