Okay, I Want One!

You and me both! :thumb: :thumb:

I did have a radio controlled blimp in our last house. It had a very high vaulted ceiling. It was pretty fun, but these look like they have a lot more control.

Saw those a few nights ago. Looks like a great toy. (Brent, I had one of the early flying saucer versions.) :thumb:

Based on the comments on the AirSwimmers website, I'm predicting those things will be all over the place before long. (A lot of people were inquiring about purchasing wholesale lots, and the manufacturer is selling container loads as fast as he can get them.)

Guess it is called "supply and demand" . Keep in mind this really only a balloon and has a lifespan of only a few weeks. I'd have trouble spending even $40 for a balloon let alone $80.. It's a great idea though.

I use to deliver flowers for a part time retirement job to support my hobbies. Once I delivered a huge balloon at a gal in an office and if you tapped the balloon it played some very annoying people singing Happy Birthday. So when I gave it to her I tapped it and it started playing. You should have seen the look, very annoying, but I told her not to worry it will quit in about 2 hours! Then you should have seen the look on her face!!! Actually it only played the song three times, which was more than enough! I think she threw something at me as I left, didn't wait around to see.
Those balloons were close to $30 and they didn't do anything but drive people crazy.

Guess it is called "supply and demand" . Keep in mind this really only a balloon and has a lifespan of only a few weeks...

They are refillable. Each filling can last weeks (or months), too. Still a pretty pricey balloon, but compared to a lot of other $40 toys, it doesn't seem to outlandish.