Uh-Oh...looks like Hurricane Katia just took a left turn....

Is that the same storm that is treatening New Orleans with 20 inches of rain? :eek:
BTW, cousin lives inland several miles from the coast of North Carolina. She missed the rains of Katia. In fact they are suffering drought could have used some rain. Crazy.

Is that the same storm that is treatening New Orleans with 20 inches of rain? :eek:
BTW, cousin lives inland several miles from the coast of North Carolina. She missed the rains of Katia. In fact they are suffering drought could have used some rain. Crazy.

No Frank, Different storm alltogether......Man-oh-Man...the last thing New Orleans needs is another big storm. Wish them well.

Katia is still in the Atlantic.....but the path has me a little..(just a little) Concerned

Looks like the one going to hit Louisiana is now named "Lee"......Hnnker down my friends on the bayou, looks like tomorrow morning the weather should be going downhill

My guess is: it's gonna miss. Looks like a curve ball from a left handed pitcher. Or a ball from a left-handed bowler, whose hook breaks a little ways in front of the pins. Good chance at a total whiff, an empty frame. Thank goodness! :thumb:

The last thing we need round these parts is another hurricane. The beach house damage was incredible (I'm still trying to post pictures), family members in Vermont had (are still having) a terrible time with floods and washouts, even Doorlink's 81 year old Mom is downstairs with a storm related injury (a broken arm... not good at that age). We only got power back on Thursday afternoon, and lots of people here are still without. :doh:

All I want is for Katia to stay out at sea... :eek:

Thanks,

Bill

And they are saying that Texas will NOT get any rain out of Lee.....and they are the ones that need it

Also.....20 inches of rain for Louisianna.....WHEW!