Searching for pictures

Rob Keeble

HI Anyone know how i can search for a picture that i have downloaded from the forum but cannot find the thread?

I am looking for the thread by someone of a mobile mitre stand. It has two fold up legs around dec 2010 is when i downloaded it.

Title of the pic is simply mobile mitre stand.

Its driving me crazy trying to find the post that was part of it. The stand is great i want to see who built it and get in touch withthem.

Rob, I did a search of all the attachments on the forum, and got no hits on the phrase "mobile mitre stand". What is the full and exact file name?

Also keep in mind that this searching (via and Admin's back room) can only find attachments that have been uploaded to our servers. It they were linked images, I don't know how we could search for them (although one of the other Admins night know).

Thanks Vaughn I am very :eek::eek: to say this was a gray hair moment. I finally figured out the pics came from Fine Woodworking blog. :doh: I must have changed the title when i downloaded. Sorry about putting you through unneccessary effort.

My own searching got me trying some different things and seeing a few posts of days gone by.:D;):eek:

Yep, classic case of "Old Timers Disease" there Rob! :rofl::rofl::wave:
Oh by the way, this is Jonathan, you know, we met at Larry's when you came to meet Rennie. Nope, the guy cooking was Tom, no, that guy was Tom's son, no, that was Steve, no, well, just look at my avatar I'm on the left, let's see that is the side of your keyboard that starts with the number 1. :rolleyes:;):D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm reminded of the "older person" who was pulled over for speeding.
Officer: Why were you driving so fast?

Driver: I was afraid I would forget where I was going before I got there....​

(Nothing personal Rob; I've been looking for an opening for that joke for days! :wave:)