Finally a reason to go to Vegas.

i can give you 4 more reasons,,
1- visit brent and sharon
2- brents ABT's and cold beverages
3-there bud's bucky and logan
4-see what out in the middle of no where really is like:)

I can tell you from experience that there is almost nothing as exciting as operating heavy equipment. I have a couple of buddies in the excavating business that would let me play around when things weren't too busy.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wish I had some heavy equipment to play with, but we have plenty of other 'desert friendly' toys! :thumb:

Stop on by on your way to Vega, heck, I might go with you!

I'd love to play in that sandbox. :thumb: I've spent thousands of hours getting paid to watch construction equipment being operated, but I've only had a few chances to run any big stuff myself. I have spent some time on a Bobcat and a JCB loader/hoe, though.

Back in the day...

My neighbor across the street had a D-9 bulldozer he just left out in the desert....my brothers, his son and I spent many a weekend digging random holes in the desert (I'm sure no longer allowed)

I worked for several years at Ft. Irwin (military desert training center). The guys let me use the skip loader to pull huge trees out (put a chain around the tree and I'd just lift it out). I'm sure they were all laughing at a 20 year old girl operating heavy equipment (were talking 1974 here). Good thing they didn't have FB back then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They didn't laugh when I drove a tank :thumb::thumb:

Back in the day...

My neighbor across the street had a D-9 bulldozer he just left out in the desert....my brothers, his son and I spent many a weekend digging random holes in the desert (I'm sure no longer allowed)

I worked for several years at Ft. Irwin (military desert training center). The guys let me use the skip loader to pull huge trees out (put a chain around the tree and I'd just lift it out). I'm sure they were all laughing at a 20 year old girl operating heavy equipment (were talking 1974 here). Good thing they didn't have FB back then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn't see any huge trees when I was there in the early 90"s now I know why.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back in the day...

I should post her high school senior picture. You'd know why those guys were entertaining her with the heavy machinery.... :D