Just placed my first order with Capn Eddie

Rich Soby

I ordered one of his 3/8 round bar with the round cutter.

So, I will need to turn a handle for it and see how well I can hollow a piece of stock now!:D

I will post a review once I get it and have a chance to go "play"!
(of course this will be from the experience of a noob:eek:)

http://www.eddiecastelin.com/

Can't wait to find out how well it works.....PLease let us know ASAP!...Been waiting on this one myself

:thumb:

Rich, did you ever get and use the tool you ordered?.....just curious how you like it. If you answered already in another thread, I apologize in advance

I'd be interested to see how it went, too. I've used carbide cutters from several sources, but none have compared to the ones sold by Craig and Donna at Easy Wood Tools. Pricey, for sure, but so much better than the others that it's worth it.

Agree with the comments - I have bought 10pks from other vendors and they were satisfactory but the German made carbide cuttters are superior. The problem has been to find a vendor that can supply the same higher quality square cutters. I spoke with Craig once a long time back when I bought the Ci1 and cutters and he had told me that the cutters he sells are German and were the best he could find a the time. So, it could be Capt Eddie has a source to and his prices are much more attractive. I would be interested to know also how it turns out.