Time for another cart Done

looks great chuck and the operator is gonna love it would like to see a shot the donut babes as well:) on the axle flub up,, i think you would be better off to have a solid piece all the way around it to make up for the difference in spacing than just a top piece that i think you did.. and it would make it stronger as well???

looks great chuck and the operator is gonna love it would like to see a shot the donut babes as well:) on the axle flub up,, i think you would be better off to have a solid piece all the way around it to make up for the difference in spacing than just a top piece that i think you did.. and it would make it stronger as well???

Them shims are on the out side of the axle mounting blocks. They have to be split to get the axle out of the mounting blocks. So I saw no need for the bottom half of them.:thumb: The way the mounting block pinches the axle I don't really think the shims are needed at all but they make me feel better.:thumb:

So the delivery ways made and the old cart picked up. Come to find out it was not so much a design flaw(even though it is flawed) When they took it apart for packing they lost the 5/16" screws that held it together. When they reassembled it down south because they couldn't find the screws they used sheet rock screws. :doh::doh: I have it home now but it is in pretty sad shape. So I'm thinking that it might just be retired to a heat source.:thumb: