Lunch visitor:)

larry merlau

right about noon i had a visitor drop by, the better half had come into the shop to ask what was for lunch and i walked outside to get something and saw this about 60ft away,
tn_wino for lunch 001.jpg

i backed up and got her from the shop office and we both watched as he ate the greenery and than after he had his fill he headed for the wine cellar:) this batch of greenery is a wild grape vine area full of grape clumps,,well it was :) he cleaned up about a third of them.. at one time he was around 20 ft from the shop door and me in the shop with the door open..watchun him:D
tn_wino for lunch 004.jpg

at the end of the month he might be someones supper:)

I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that he is not in your skillet now. After all one has the right to protect there crops.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Larry, you will shoot'um ! BTW Shelly took me out for Breakfast this morning with a little gift you gave her. I guess when I told her how I was pulling your leg to come down it reminded her of the gift in her purse. So I had Lobster, Scrimp and lump crab meat omlet. Thanks BUDDD"E OK now if you shoot'um he will not get any bigger LOL

Wish I had that sort of visitors in my garden, so far I've only seen a hedgehog on the road and a toad in the garden.

Those who do wander around and come and do their things in my garden are astray cats. An uncouncious neigbourgh that btw only comes on weekends keeps on feeding them so they keep coming.

That's another reason for getting a dog I keep telling my wife.;)

I'll see your 1 and raise you 2 more . . .

attachment.php

I got you on points too . . .

There was a 4th in the yard but these 3 were moving together . . .

My NN feeds the deer so we get a lot of "traffic".

Cheers

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_9659 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_9659 (Medium).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 81
that muley just got tangled up in his hammock is all dan it was to hot to lay on the ground earlier,, and jim.. i need to come visit you soon:) those are some nice critters your showing off:)

Velvet is off those around here already.
We get deer by the herds in our yard almost daily. Of course, today I haven't seen any.
Never have shot one in my yard. But a really nick buck came through the other day, methinks he might be at risk this year.