I may not be right...

Maybe I'm just as dumb as dirt :dunno: but, is the line from 'Directions', "Find the missing lines", referring to the P.O.V.{Point of View}?
As in...find the "front' view of this example?
View attachment 59797
Or should I just refer back to my opening thought :eek::rofl:

There should be a horizontal hidden line about half way up on the 'Back' drawing. They tried to get you to draw a solid line instead of a hidden line. They were trying to trick you on that one. :)

There should be a horizontal hidden line about half way up on the 'Back' drawing. They tried to get you to draw a solid line instead of a hidden line. They were trying to trick you on that one. :)

Technically, a back view can't be solved in this problem because the projections from the top and side indicate a front view, not the back.;)

Ike

Technically, a back view can't be solved in this problem because the projections from the top and side indicate a front view, not the back.;)

Ike

My fault...I was jumping to conclusions trying to understand what they were requesting. I thought that was a 'back' view and they wanted a 'front' view :eek:

Assuming{:thumb:} the back was flat as I envisioned, would this be considered correct.. With the back view showing a 'hidden/dashed' line & the front a solid line?
backfront.jpg

My fault...I was jumping to conclusions trying to understand what they were requesting. I thought that was a 'back' view and they wanted a 'front' view :eek:

Assuming{:thumb:} the back was flat as I envisioned, would this be considered correct.. With the back view showing a 'hidden/dashed' line & the front a solid line?

Yup! Nice work Ken. :thumb: