Never make a phone call when..........

Frank Fusco

..............you are zonked out on drugs. :eek:
In my case, the legal kind.
I had a procedure at the VA hospital Friday. My daughter came to pick me up. After the procedure, with anesthesia, I don't remember getting dressed but my daughter says I dressed myself. I don't remember her being at the hospital to get me or wheel me out to her car. I don't remember the ride to her house, I don't remember anything.
But, according to my daughter, while in the car I got concerned about losing my bear claw necklace (I wear it 24/7 and have for more than 40 years) so I dialed what I thought was the hospital, instead I got a Lockheed-Martin factory somewhere. Daughter says (while laughing so hard her ribs almost cracked) the conversation was a riot. Whoever I got at the LM plant was really trying to help me find my necklace and I wasn't making any sense at all. Apparently it went on for quite some time.
I think it is just as well I don't remember anything.
BTW, my necklace was in my luggage.

Now that is a call i would love to hear. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LHM " Sir did you leave it in the jet or the prop plane?"

Patient " On the bed side table"

LHM "Sir there are no bed side tables on our fighter jets you must be mixing us up with Donal Trump"

Patient " Dont give me that you got my bearclaw and i want it back" .......:rofl::rofl:

Thanks, Brent. I don't understand the findings report. :huh: And I have some training in that area too. I do know they want me back in three weeks for follow-up consultation.

Frank, last week I had a similar lack of understanding when I got the MRI results regarding my neck. I ended up spending some quality time with my buddy Google to clear up the various terms that were used. That helped me out quite a bit.

I do hope that whatever issue you're looking into is resolved quickly and easily. ;)

Frank, last week I had a similar lack of understanding when I got the MRI results regarding my neck. I ended up spending some quality time with my buddy Google to clear up the various terms that were used. That helped me out quite a bit.

I do hope that whatever issue you're looking into is resolved quickly and easily. ;)

Yeppers. Google, Mayo site and a large genuine medical dictionary. It is still legal to use real paper books? ;)
I'll be spending some time on that today.

You may be listed as a little funny, looking for a bear claw necklace... now if you were looking for a bear sign necklace you would be certified for sure.

Or did you just ask for your bear claw...they may have thought you misplaced your breakfast.:D:wave:

What ever the case I hope that all is well & getting better.