Is It Alright To Toot One's Own Horn?

I think you can toot away Dave. They seem to have a few things missing in that write up. I would add he helps people over at Family Woodworking where he is very much appreciated as a member.:):thumb::thumb:

I think you could add a number of other projects to that list i saw. You deserve every ounce of recognition Dave and more. Well done.:thumb: And as someone who has been on the receiving end of your tutoring i can only say thank you again.

Toot on, my man! Congrats on a nice write-up. :thumb:

Most of what I know about SketchUp was picked up from you, and I've barely scratched the surface in studying all of the tutorials and educational materials you've produced. Thanks. :bow: Even with my limited experience and skills, I still rely on SketchUp for a lot of things. As you said in the article, sometimes it's just easier to draw a picture to explain something to someone that to do it with words.

Holy cow!!!:eek::eek: Excellent article, congratulations on all of your accomplishments as well as your selfless actions in providing help here at FWW with sketchup! Amazing list of credentials, get an air horn to toot my friend!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks Dave thanks to you I've learned an idiomatic usage that has improved my english.

So toot your own horn with pride and thanks for all the things I (we) have learned from you :thumb::thumb:

That's a great article and is well deserved I'm sure. One of these days I'm gonna get my copy and get started with SU.

I had a college professor who would say "Whosoever tooteth not his own horn, the same shall not be tooted." So toot away my friend.

You mean this? Very Cool!!! :thumb:

attachment.php

Attachments

• suwelcome.jpg
    suwelcome.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 15