If you could do 1 thing

While back I ask if you could build that one special thing, what would it be. Well now if you could do one thing, what would it be. Money and time not being a factor, what is the one thing you would like to do?

Me, chess. For some strange reason, I want to learn to play chess. Don't know why, it just looks like a cool game. Thinking moves ahead, is what draws me, I think.

I started playing chess in kindergarten and played constantly right through into my late twenties. It is a great game of strategy.

Be careful Steve! It can become extremely addicting....:D

If I could do one thing it would be to be able to get my daughter the education she so wants. And to have her graduate college unsaddled with the debt of student loans....

Money and time not being a factor, we would like to go on an around-the-world cruise. It would be neat to see all kinds of exotic places. :thumb:

Now, back to reality! We'll definitely do a lot of driving tours around the States - maybe all the way to Alaska. :wave:

Steve I am very satified with the life and talents I have been given. I would be a wreack if I tried to manage the things I would like to do. What I do is consider my options serch in my heart for that disire, if that desire is placed there then I move on it.
I just don't think that far ahead. Because no man knows what he will be doing the next day for sure.

Good question. I have lots of things I would like to do and probably never will but the one thing that has been on my wish list is to buy a big Winnebago and travel all the US and Canada.

1 thing? That really limits it down.

If I could just take a couple of months off and get some of the backlog of projects done, that would be my wish.

i am gonna cheat and say two thing:) first one is to come up with another tour like the 2010 one was, a small group of folks and go see more of this great country and bob your welcome to come along.. or if it was something more personal,, i would like toget one more critter with my bow,, but i am pretty sure its gonna not be possible,, if did it i would have made my goal in archery,, its a moose..but that is big time work to pull it off..

Ahh, but you do have a smart phone... I'm sure there's a chess game complete with tutorials you could get on there...

Me, chess. For some strange reason, I want to learn to play chess. Don't know why, it just looks like a cool game. Thinking moves ahead, is what draws me, I think.

Funny I tend to just think about my next move. Thinking to far ahead is what lets me beat people. They get a plan in there head and don't waver from it. next thing they know it's check mate. Because they had a plan and I was not playing by it. :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Girl hates to play chess with me. Even when I cheat for her she still ends up in check mate. Ask her are you sure you want to do that? Or if it was me I would take that piece right there. And it drives her nuts that I will sacrifice any one of my pieces for the greater good.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: