mahogany lingerie cabinet

you guys have to stop it, cause first, youre making me blush. Second, youre leading me to believe my next piece, the dresser/armoir, I should rethink my plywood plans and just go all solid cabinetry again, including hardwood dovetailed drawers.
Its very tempting, and I dont have to lay out any more dough for maple sheets, since I have tons of maple,ash, pretty poplar, more than enough to make dozens of drawers.
really tempting.

anyway, I have to go unload my pickup, its full of ceiling acoustical tiles and pink insulation, and my infusion nurse will be here by 2-2:30, so Im under the gun to get moving and get it all unloaded into the garage.

one more time, thanx for all the kind and great comments. This board has educated me more than anyone realizes.

allen these comments are all well deserved you have come a very long ways very fast and your design ideas and completion times are amazing.. you have acquired a good eye for the wood choices and the way to mix and match them to come up with the desired look.. well done my friend,, hip hip horah ole chap:thumb::thumb: