Neanderthal Haven...

I was wondering what you were doing buying LN, when you've got a lovely LVT store right in your backyard in Edmonton. (that was the store that introduced me to LV, and I have fond memories of it... ;) )

Gorgeous shop corner. Looks like a pretty high ceiling. It's not a basement, is it?

Thanks Art.
And yes I know that LV store well. I drive by it on the way to work and then going home.... It's like a magnets to us weekend warriors.
As for the LN versus LV, both are excellent tools but for some reason I prefer the feel of the LN.
Ceilings in my shop are 12'

Seriously ???? Really ???? This is your HOBBY shop ???? :eek::thumb:

Outstanding work on the cabinets. And I'm very impressed with the tools and the organization of them. Thanks for posting this.

I'm going to go out back and cry now.

Wow just does not do it justice. I will join you Don and Steve.

This is amazing. Are all those dovetails hand cut? You kidding right?

As a matter of interest what power tools do you have?

Glenn you did good to recruite Gary but the depression rate just went up on FWW. :rofl::rofl:

I am gonna print these pics and show them to the next person that thinks i went overboard on my shop. :D And mine started just because i want to build a strip canoe which keeps on moving further and further off. :eek:

Thank you very much Gary for sharing your space. If i had to win all those saws in some sort of competition it still would not help me i dont know how they all used.

Bump..... doing some thread subscription maintenance and I was drooling all over my keyboard just staring at the pics Gary posted. Wish my mess in my shop had a partial semblance Garys shop. Where is the Cinderella fair godmother now I need to convert my pigs sty of a shop into a Gary Workshop. :eek: drooooooool.......sigh.........

Get started with a garbage can & garbage bag broom & dust pan or shop vac. If I were close I'd help you & bring over Robert-Cat then we could use forks or a bucket your choice. I bet I could empty it real quick. Much more elbow room makes shop set up easy.