Idaho Chocolate end tables - Finished Pics

Ahh, those came out great. If its worth making, its worth making out of chocolate, er, I mean walnut. Those are a couple of instant heirlooms that will be cherished and passed down.

Gorgeous work, Rennie. :thumb: Of course you have nice materials to work with, but what you did with them is outstanding.
Thanks to all for the kind words. Long journey for all of this wood. I brought this walnut home over 6 years ago after a friend who was having a couple of trees felled asked me if I needed some wood. Silly question. :rofl:

The maple came from NY courtesy of Mark Kosmowski when I visited with him in 2009.

Overall, a challenging project for me as I had never done anything in walnut, or anything with curved legs!:thumb:

after looking at the finished pieces a few times, I realized no matter what you charged for them, you were grossly underpaid.
A custom built end table made out of walnut should bring in top notch dollars.
Anything under 750-1000 dollars each the customer got a bargain of a lifetime.
YOure work screams top notch craftsmanship.
Congrats on 2 beautiful pieces.

after looking at the finished pieces a few times, I realized no matter what you charged for them, you were grossly underpaid.

I totally agree :thumb:

:eek::eek:They got the bargain of a lifetime.:eek::eek:

However, they entertain a lot and took a handful of my business cards to hand out.;)