Mini-haul

Bill Arnold

Staff member
LOML were heading out the driveway for some shopping in Tallahassee on Saturday and stopped at the mailbox. There was one piece of junk mail but there was also a Harbor Freight store circular. There's an HF in the same area we were planning to do our shopping, so she started looking at the coupons and specials. Well, I don't need too much encouragement to do a little tool shopping. I didn't have an angle grinder; the one in the photo was $15. Also got a 10-pack of metal and masonry cutters using the 20% off coupon in the ad. I have three HVLP sprayers, but for $10 each, I now have two more! The highlight was, of course, the free flashlight! :thumb:

Almost forgot. Also got a 100-pack of paint strainers for $4.

Attachments

• HF20110930.jpg
    HF20110930.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Bill those little grinders really come in handy for all sorts.

I am not too sure how many people think of this one but way back when i was putting the conduit from outside for my shop through the wall of the house which is brick, i purchased a small diamond blade for my little boy. It did a real neat job of the brick cut. Keep it in mind cause it can be used for a tile cut or two as well. The fibre discs can also be had in stone version but i dont think they would do as well on a tile.

As to those spray guns i dont see how one can go wrong at that price. Those are the kind that got me going for spraying. :thumb:

Great haul. There certainly is a place for certain of the harbor freight tools.:)

Those grinders work well just wear a face shield I had one of the brand new harbor freight disks blow up in my face right after I put it on so it had not been damaged at all. Now I don't use their abrasive wheels too costly.
Steve

Those grinders work well just wear a face shield I had one of the brand new harbor freight disks blow up in my face right after I put it on so it had not been damaged at all. Now I don't use their abrasive wheels too costly.
Steve

You are so right Steve.....I had one explode on me as well. Wear that face shield!.....(2.99 at HF:D)

Most of those angle grinders use nylon gears, so try not to put them under a lot of load, let the wheel do the work. Have a 4 1/2" with the diamond blades I used for the stone walls at the last house that has lasted a long time now. The first one I pushed the blade a little hard and stripped those gears pretty quickly.