cup and sauser

Well as Vaughn pointed out else where,i hadn't posted this before. It's just a little cup and sauser, that i made for the wife to go with her tea pot i did earler. Might still make her a sugar bowl, and a milk pitcher to match also. If i do make all the rest, i guess i'll have to make a large plater to put them on.:rofl:We'll see as right now i have two other pots to make for two different people, and a coffee table i'm working on.
Thanks as always and C&C always welcome.
Steve

Attachments

• 003 [800x600].JPG
    003 [800x600].JPG
    63 KB · Views: 48
  • 002 [800x600].JPG
    002 [800x600].JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 004 [800x600].JPG
    004 [800x600].JPG
    76 KB · Views: 65
Are you kidding me?????? That is fabulous!!!!!!!!! What a mind and talent to think and actually create these items! I am blown away, beyond words this set. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Do you think the cup needs a ring of the double rings burnt into it under the lip? That would identify it to the set. :dunno:

Are you kidding me?????? That is fabulous!!!!!!!!! What a mind and talent to think and actually create these items! I am blown away, beyond words this set. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Do you think the cup needs a ring of the double rings burnt into it under the lip? That would identify it to the set. :dunno:
Jon i thought about just that, But don't think it would burn right. As the curve don't let the burner sit right. Thanks man

actually i think the handle is a bit to small steve needs to have a bit more curve in it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nope its great as it tis but didnt she say something about the hanlde on the tea pot but still hung on to it:)

You crack me up with saying "its just a little cup and saucer" yeah right like we can all knock out work like that cup and saucer and teapot everyday.;):D

Very well done its awesome.:thumb:

I would love to take a crack at this piece.....although I doubt I could come up with anything to rival what you created....really stunning

Beautiful Stephen! How do you make the handles?
Rich and Dom. I just take a piece of wood, ruff cut it on the bandsaw then take a dremal with a sanding drum to it till i like it.:)

actually i think the handle is a bit to small steve needs to have a bit more curve in it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nope its great as it tis but didnt she say something about the hanlde on the tea pot but still hung on to it:)
Yep at first she said that the handle on the pot was to small.:rolleyes: She changed her mind after all her friends thought it looked good.:rofl:

You crack me up with saying "its just a little cup and saucer" yeah right like we can all knock out work like that cup and saucer and teapot everyday.;):D

Very well done its awesome.:thumb:
Thanks all i do appreciate it. Rob i had no intention of posting this as i didn't think it was a big deal.And yes i do believe you and the rest of you can do one of these with out much effort. Well maybe not Larry.:rofl::rofl: