Attention Brent in Nevada

hey allen your really showing feathers today:) your turning into one of the main roosters in the hen house :):rofl::rofl::thumb: and brent i think sharon has waited as long as she is gonna wait:)

Thanks for the reminder. As I sit here, still working. I thought Holiday weeks were supposed to be quiet and you could get caught up on work. I'm further behind today than when I started, and I've been on the phone all day on projects that I'm technically not supposed to be working on.

Most likely I'll be working Friday, Sat and Sunday as well. But I will take tomorrow off...

Don't mean to whine. I am thankful for still having a job... :eek:

Brent is making a Pumpkin pie right now :thumb::thumb::thumb: A good stress reliever

Hopefully Thu can be a Blue Ray LOTR day and Turkey dinner on my grand-parent's Duncan Phyfe 80 year old dining table.

One day it will be out with the old and in with the new, but only when the time is ripe/right

Man Brent i feel for ya....with friends like these who needs enemies :) :)

Make hay while the sun shines. Work all you can while you can and its there. ;) Happy Thanksgiving.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

My original plan was to take this whole week off and work on the table and some benches for it. But work 'requested' that I reduce the amount of vacation I was going to take for the rest of the year. At least they are letting me bank a couple weeks for next year. Who knows, maybe I'll take some time off next year and get it done.