A man, his bike and his chick

Dan Mooney

A man, his bike, and his chick…
It just doesn't get any better than this.

attachment.php

I'm pretty sure they're heading to Wal-Mart

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 157
Some people have to learn to be classy...other just come by it naturally. :D

That's no duffel bag. That's my daughter Fuzzy Mae! :p

Seems you all are focusing on the riders. But look at the ingenuity of the build. I appreciate it for what the final outcome is. Someone built that and most likely in a home shop. That wasn't done overnight and I for one would like to take a spin on it (without either passenger of course).

Seems you all are focusing on the riders. But look at the ingenuity of the build. I appreciate it for what the final outcome is. Someone built that and most likely in a home shop. That wasn't done overnight and I for one would like to take a spin on it (without either passenger of course).

Yes, a very clever build.
I hope they are both wearing ear plugs. :eek:

Apart from what has been said, and knowing how popular in US is customizing bikes, trucks and anything; it seems to me that laws in regard doing that sort of items are quite different in US than Spain.

Here the maximum modification you can make on a car is purely cosmetic, you can't build yourself a car, bike or other motor vehicle, well... if you want you can but you are not allowed to circulate with it.

Risking to hijack the thread I wonder if anyone could just give two cents on how these things go in US.

Thanks a lot

Apart from what has been said, and knowing how popular in US is customizing bikes, trucks and anything; it seems to me that laws in regard doing that sort of items are quite different in US than Spain.

Here the maximum modification you can make on a car is purely cosmetic, you can't build yourself a car, bike or other motor vehicle, well... if you want you can but you are not allowed to circulate with it.

Risking to hijack the thread I wonder if anyone could just give two cents on how these things go in US.

Thanks a lot

Toni
Custom built cars or motorcycles are generally regulated by the individual states. In most cases they must meet certain requirements for safety with head/tail lights, brakes, etc. A custom built would have to be inspected by, usually, a state policeman. If it meets the requirements it can be registered and licensed.
Yes, heavily modified and custom built cars and motorcycles are very popular here.
I recall pulling onto a fast moving interterstate highway and there was a car coming right at me. :eek: I nearly had a heart attack. Discovered it was a car that had been built 'backwards' for parades. Should not have been on the road, I nearly swerved to avoid it. I'm still angry. :(

Frank, I remember that story of the backwards car. It would've flipped me out too. I wonder what their liability would be had someone been injured. Seems like it should be illegal, but I guess it isn't. I'd be mad too.

Frank, I remember that story of the backwards car. It would've flipped me out too. I wonder what their liability would be had someone been injured. Seems like it should be illegal, but I guess it isn't. I'd be mad too.
I recall that type of car in an old episode of "Dragnet". After causing a few crashes, Sgt. Friday caught up with the bad guy. But, didn't he always? :rolleyes: