tn_arr 006.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 45
  • tn_arr 007.JPG
    tn_arr 007.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 42
  • tn_arr 008.JPG
    tn_arr 008.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 39
It can't be as hard as finding a new comet or planet, can it? Some of those guys compare a "Before" photo of a section of night sky to a series of "After" photos and just pick out what's different.

So, all you need is a set of "Before" photos and you can.... Oh. Never mind. :rofl:

one method to help find the lost arrow chuck is to have someone stand behind a tree off to the side of where you think it went and you do all you can to duplicate the shot that went array. its surprising how often they are right in the same resting place..

The boy come dragging it in this afternoon.:thumb: Him's a good yellow dog:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: He found it in the grass in front of the target area. Looks like it was run over while I was out there with the truck setting up the new back stop.:thumb::doh: Apparently I picked up the one that went long and left the one that fell short. :doh::doh: I'm gonna see what it feels like when it drys out. But I'm guessing it is junk. Oh well now I have a set of 5:thumb:

Lesson#1, a six part lesson for finding lost arrows.

First: Shoot arrows in a civilized location. You know, where there are smooth walls, smooth floor, and a target.

Second: Shoot arrows in a civilized location. You know, where there are smooth walls, smooth floor, and a target.

Third: Shoot arrows in a civilized location. You know, where there are smooth walls, smooth floor, and a target.

Fourth: Shoot arrows in a civilized location. You know, where there are smooth walls, smooth floor, and a target.

Fifth: Shoot arrows in a civilized location. You know, where there are smooth walls, smooth floor, and a target.

Sixth: Shoot arrows in a civilized location. You know, where there are smooth walls, smooth floor, and a target.

Enjoy,

JimB

My friend Cody has a better game of hide and seek with arrows. He planted one on the target last week than spent all the rest of that day and the next looking for the target. :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: On the first day he did find his arrow well the broken off part anyways. I have not heard if he ever found the target.

Ok so on the next batch the green ones get replaced with pink:thumb::thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• tn_arrow 001.JPG
    tn_arrow 001.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 18
I think you can buy arrow nocks that light up now. Then you just have to wait till dark to find 'em (if the battery lasts that long...).

well rick your right they do for the hollow arrows but these are cedar arrows that chuck is using and they dont make lighted nocks for those.. and i have tried those lighted ones and dont like them no consistency on the of and on part.. plus they affect the flight of the arrow to much for me.. chuck try a whit fltech combination they show up well and when using them on the moving targets it shows the results better..