Invasive Species Alert in Missouri

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
I happened upon this special alert on the Missouri State Department of Conservation website. I figured I should share it with our Missouri members, and also alert those in surrounding states to keep an eye out for these:

http://mdc.mo.gov/zombies

Brains!!!!!!!!!

Funny how the "zombie phenomenon" has taken hold to the point of government websites devoting pages to it. The CDC actually did a study and posted it, and there are a couple of colleges actually teaching courses on the subject.

Great find! I always get a laugh from these.

As a Missourionian I have to speak out against the fact they feel Zombies are "Invasive". Many counties have made it illegal to harbor the poor things. Insurance companies have driven up home owner insurance to prevent it being cost effective to have one. We've got several Zombie shelters now and found them to be very good with children and a made valuable contributions to the work force here.

3101700736_d62d338438_z.jpg

;) :D

I actually liked some of the music by the Zombies back in the mid-to-late '60s. Great vocal harmonies with some interesting instrumentals. I think these were the British cousins to the Missouri tribes but.....they may have been immigrants too.

Funny how the "zombie phenomenon" has taken hold to the point of government websites devoting pages to it. The CDC actually did a study and posted it, and there are a couple of colleges actually teaching courses on the subject.

Great find! I always get a laugh from these.

you mean my taxes are paying for this.