Getting ready to bug you again

Bill Simpson

For my birthday, the kids bought me voice recognition software called Dragon so I can speak and let it type for me. So, beware, I may send be posting responses as soon as I learn how to use it.:wave:

It's been a long time since I've posted and just of late have I been lurking. Hope I don't wear out my welcome.

I hope that you and "The Dragon Lady*" get along well.

I used to be one heck of a typist. My military typing test taking code was 102.2 wpm for 10 min with no errors.

Now I feel lucky if I can hit 40 wpm for two minutes straight and in English. So the Dragon Lady may be coming to my house. I am interested in seeing how you get along with the Lady.

You can put a little footnote, like the cellphone members, "Typed by my little ole Dragon Lady on my Dell PC."

Enjoy,

JimB

Bill that dragon software has come along way. I am keen on seeing how it works out for you. Please let us know progress and its good to hear you making a plan to stick around. I believe you have much of value to pass on so we need you here to keep guys like me on the straight and narrow. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the words, I have about got this thing figured out that is, the talking and typing part. I haven't learned all the commands to have it do is tricks, so what I do is use my finger to mouse about, in and out programs to places where I can then put the cursor and begin talk/typing.

My computer guru buddy says that Dragon has made great strides since it was first introduced and he is impressed with the way it works. I would suggest it for anyone who has trouble typing, even Larry.:D