Sick & Tired

We'd been wondering where you'd been off to. Looks like Brent and I were both wrong. He was guessing you were snorkeling in the Cayman Islands with a bevvy of bikini babes, and I figured you were jail in Memphis after getting caught trying to break into Graceland a couple of weekends ago.

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. I hope you're back to your same ol' sicko self soon.

Hey Ken. Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly. Sounds like one of those "things" that's been going around in this part of the country, too. LOML was really sick a couple of weeks ago; came home from work one day and missed the next with it. I've been dragging around staying a step ahead, but it got me worse yesterday. I didn't need drugs until yesterday and am hoping I can avoid any today so I can get in my shop. Don't like to mix cold medicine with sharp objects that move! :huh:

Dang, Guess I missed it by that much!

Hope you get over it soon! We could use a little dose of the ole weird around here! :thumb: :thumb:

Been there done that :( , not in no hurry to get what you have . Hope you get better fast , for I know where your coming from :type:........

We'd been wondering where you'd been off to. Looks like Brent and I were both wrong. He was guessing you were snorkeling in the Cayman Islands with a bevvy of bikini babes, and I figured you were jail in Memphis after getting caught trying to break into Graceland a couple of weekends ago...

Uncanny how close you both were...as in both of your guesses, there has been a 'whole lot of shaking going on' {as well as shivering}.

Thanks folks, mom's been gone since '91, but you all sure do make me feel better like she used to ;):D

and thanks Cynthia, maybe I need the full soup, as the broth alone hasn't been helping much at all :(

The sad and scary part is, most folks we know around here that have had it recently, said it last 3-4 weeks :doh:

The wife is happy though...she said the Halloween candy has never lasted so long...:huh::(