Where I stand on this planet

Dang kids. :rolleyes:

I shouldn't talk. I'm in 2,876,874,081st place, and there are number of guys here who can hit lower numbers.

I see that this is the lowest number so far.

And it very scarry to realize that there are now just about three times as many people sharing (and abusing) Mother Nature's gifts as there were when I was born.

Okay I bit and tried it....

When I was born, I was the:
2,327,113,120th
person alive on Earth
74,903,511,367th
person to have lived since history began

only 11,550,352 later than Frank...

and not to put too fine a point on this, but for it to me more specific and more correct, we need to factor in the time of the birth.... I'm sure there were a lot of babies born on the same date as me, but maybe fewer at the same hour.... I was born early in the morning, just after sunup... my parents could see what I looked like, but kept me anyway...

Last edited:
Dang kids. :rolleyes:

I shouldn't talk. I'm in 2,876,874,081st place, and there are number of guys here who can hit lower numbers.

Tell me about it!

Enjoy,

JimB 1.6 Billion---I got that from the graph. Went back and entered the actual date and got: 1,972,723,301. Gee, I feel better. I just got younger.

At 1.6 B the world itself was a tremendously better place---Plants, Air, Water, etc. Physical health wise we are much better off today. Example: The doctor was a bit late getting to my mother to deliver my sister. He was giving a lecture about how flies might carry disease. Example: Families who had a toothbrush frequently had "a" family toothbrush. They also had a glass they all used to grab a drink of water. When I was in J r. High, the Pearcy family and the Bradleys were the only ones where the wife knew how to drive a car. Open highway speed limit was 45mph---and for good reasons. I will shut up now.

Enjoy,

JimB again

Oh yes, seeing my avitar reminded me to tell you that at age 4 I could easily been the only child in the world, that age, to have flown in an airplane. Airplanes were for the dare devils.

Last edited:
Okay I bit and tried it....

When I was born, I was the:
2,327,113,120th
person alive on Earth
74,903,511,367th
person to have lived since history began

only 11,550,352 later than Frank...

and not to put too fine a point on this, but for it to me more specific and more correct, we need to factor in the time of the birth.... I'm sure there were a lot of babies born on the same date as me, but maybe fewer at the same hour.... I was born early in the morning, just after sunup... my parents could see what I looked like, but kept me anyway...

That makes you earlier than me, not later than me. My number is 2,338,663,472.

I knew Jim Bradley was gonna show up in this thread and show us youngsters a thing or two. :thumb: :D

Yep! Does 1925 give you a clue?

However some of us OO o w e ll dd er people still try to learn new things like routers, lathes, not having to shift gears in a car, that you can legally go over 50 mph and not be on a race track.

We also know that we are not going to run races with a dog at 14,000 ft. elevation, drive a car 135 mph, play a decent game of tennis, stay up until 4:00 a.m. and be in school at 8:00 a.m., etc. any more. Dang it all anyway.

Enjoy,

JimB

...However some of us OO o w e ll dd er people still try to learn new things like routers, lathes, not having to shift gears in a car, that you can legally go over 50 mph and not be on a race track...

I believe learning new stuff helps keep a person young. In certain respects, you're younger than some of the the rest of us here. You're an avid learner. ;) May you be young forever. :beer: