Corn maze for Vaughn (being a blond)

Chuck Beland

Vaughn,
Sorry I couldn't resist. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

cornmaze.jpg

Stephen,

Your really playing with fire there. :rofl:

I can't say that my wife is a heck of a lot smarter then me. She's also a brunette. Besides she would really hurt me if I said anything bad. :rofl:

As another blond I take exception to such a slanderous generalization of the mental faculties of the fair haired among us.....What did I just say?

I am fortunate that getting lost is impossible when I am with my wife. She always provides me with directions even when I can see the house from where we are in the car so a corn maze would not present a problem......

Vaughn....Eventually....you will most likely no longer be a blonde or it won't exist and then you won't have to take this abuse. PDAMHIKT.....

Last edited:
I am fortunate that getting lost is impossible when I am with my wife. She always provides me with directions even when I can see the house from where we are in the car so a corn maze would not present a problem......

I have one of those WifeGPS systems too... before she had her cataract surgery, she complained about not being able to see... but she could see brake lights from 10,000 yards away and always let me know he was stopping or turning....