3 Reasons why one should be careful with what they say Online..............

1. If you mention in a forum for cochlear implant implantees that your insurance company was billed for 6 figures and you didn't get Bi-lateral Melody the bilaterally implanted doll normally given to children who are receiving a cochlear implant......you may get one......

2. Being the oldest of 6 kids had its advantages 50 years ago but baby sisters with clouded memories get their revenge....when you mention on FaceBook that your wife has flown to Houston and you are now "King of the Castle" by default. You can end up with a crown.......

3. Open admissions of such at this very website by one of those involved ....you mention that surgery on an inner ear left you staggering and you are concerned the neighbors might think you are drunk.....could lead to this........

See below:
km1.jpgkm2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'll be seen wearing the crown or carrying Melody outside the house either Art......

I'd pay a dollar to the charity of Ken's choice to see a photo of him standing in a shopping center (or other busy public place) wearing the t-shirt and crown while holding Melody in his arms.

Who's in? :D

There is a saying that reads "I'm owner of my silence and prisoner of my words..." that is true in real life and even worse in the net. Because if one tries to erase any thing that one has posted, to leave no trace of himself it is impossible. They are facing this problem with people who have died and their names and other things related to them are still circulating on the web.

Apart from that I also laughed when I read that Ken. Thanks.

ok ken lets show your stuff i know you got the kid attitude to pull this off:) we already got a pretty good pot started so lets see you go do this:)
we got vaughn, glenn, bill and me so far and i am sure tom will join as well so show us your one go getter ken:)