3 Reasons why one should be careful with what they say Online..............

ok ken lets show your stuff i know you got the kid attitude to pull this off:) we already got a pretty good pot started so lets see you go do this:)
we got vaughn, glenn, bill and me so far and i am sure tom will join as well so show us your one go getter ken:)

I'll see your raise...I'm in for 2 bucks.

OK, who else is in? Who will pitch $2 to the charity of Ken's choice* to see a picture of King Ken the Cyborg and his sidekick doll Melody? C'mon guys, let's make this so compelling that Ken can't say no. :)

* Excluding the Ken Fitzgerald Beer Fund

ok i m in for 5 bucks, and good point on not including kens beer fund unless we were there to help him get it:) common folks this guy needs to get out there and strut his stuff ,,he acts so innocent but really he isnt...he just bluffs well

ok i m in for 5 bucks, and good point on not including kens beer fund unless we were there to help him get it:) common folks this guy needs to get out there and strut his stuff ,,he acts so innocent but really he isnt...he just bluffs well

In celebration of some news I got this morning, I'm good for $5. :D

your good news means work i am sure vaughn good news for sure!! so ken you listing to us we got the dimes if you got the time:) and just think how fun you can have:) wont your grand kids be proud of there grandpa:)

Are you still interested?

I'll choose the deserving charity.....I'll have my photo taken in that garb ....in front of the Nez Perce County Courthouse in broad daylight and inside the largest mall in town....in front of JC Penny's.

Are you in? The place for donations.....is for a special little 4 month old boy who's having health problems...his Dad is a disabled Marine veteran......and the money will help defray his medical expenses and his parents expenses......Rennie's grandson.....

So how about it?

If this post offends anyone, Moderators feel free to delete it, move it etc. No offense will be taken.

Last edited:
Are you still interested?

I'll choose the deserving charity.....I'll have my photo taken in that garb ....in front of the Nez Perce County Courthouse in broad daylight and inside the largest mall in town....in front of JC Penny's.

Are you in? The place for donations.....is for a special little 4 month old boy who's having health problems...his Dad is a disabled Army veteran......and the money will help defray his medical expenses and his parents expenses......Rennie's grandson.....

So how about it?

If this post offends anyone, Moderators feel free to delete it, move it etc. No offense will be taken.
You are all to kind. Thanks.

One correction, Pierce's dad is a former Marine of 12 years service.

Good on you, Ken. :thumb: I'll up my ante to $20. Nobody has to follow my lead, as I'm sure a dollar bill would be just as appreciated.

C'mon gang, let's make this happen!
cheer2.gif