Tamper proof screws

Rob Keeble

I have a project underway for one of my new intitiatives and am looking for a tamper proof screw.

So i found these guys and wondered if anyone here has had any dealings with them in the past or knows of the company?

http://www.brycefastener.com/index.htm

Also anyone know of any other similar devices that would provide a secure screw lock?

BTW for anyone interested its not that prohibitive to get ones own custom screw lock made by these guys if you have a need.

Appreciate any feedback or words of caution.

Thanks
Rob

Grainger's has a good assortment of tamper resistant fasteners. (Nothing is tamper PROOF to a dedicated tamperer...) :eek:

One that I've used successfully is this one, since it requires a truly special removal tool - not one of the ones usually included in that ten buck Harbor Freight assortment.

Thanks Jim i am actually looking for machine threaded and serviceable ones. The type that Bryce make one can get a custom coded screw and tool for reasonable coin if you have a continous need which is what i am looking at.

Apologies my bad i looked a little further and see what other things they stock. :)