Monster HF Tool

Well got home from work today and found this Monster HF tool on the porch. Boy what a heavy package. Anyway took it to the shop. I am really excited to use it but will have to wait a week.:mad: :mad: :mad: So guess I will read the instructions and when I get time get it together. Just so you know it is Dario's fault and I told the LOML that.;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Attachments

• Monster HF Tool 1.jpg
    Monster HF Tool 1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Monster HF Tool 2.jpg
    Monster HF Tool 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Monster HF Tool 3.jpg
    Monster HF Tool 3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 22
Congrats, Bernie. Get ready to have some fun. I wouldn't have the patience to wait a week to use it. ;)

Now that my lathe is running again, I've been finishing up a few pieces that have been drying for the last month or so, and getting some use out of my Monster rig. I'll post some "show and tell" pics in a few days after the finish is cured and buffed on the new pieces.

Looks great Bernie, boy that stuff looks well made! :thumb:

Stu that thing is about as stout as it gets. Them quarter inch cutters are going to hog some wood. Everything about it is heavy duty.

Yep Vaughn I have been watching the Jamieson video and ready Randy's instructions, etc. It will be a long wait but if the LOML let me buy it I had better go to the meetings with her and not complain. If you catch my drift.:eek: