New form of shop heat

charlie update,, his menu has changed,, he has seemed to lost his taste for socks and now likes the soft insoles of shoes:( but he is gettin better at letting us humans get them back:) he tried this twice in the last two evening and both times he has let me have them with out force.. he hesitates but finally will loosen his jaws and let me have it.. and this shop work on free days is hard work i guess hew feel asleep this am in my chair.. maybe its the music choice today blue ridge pickin and singun:) ralph stanley and the likes.. but he is here and my days are brighter because of him:)

Now i gotta see a pic of that :) You trying to type at the puter with 75lb lab on your lap.

Sounds like you need to save a deer bone or two for Charlie to chew on. What about those rawhide bones. Keep the teeth clean :)

well i had ,, rephrase that we had some company today:) and he was more than accommodating to charlie, and charlie made him feel right at home as well:
tn_charlie  best 001.jpg
charlie wanted to be one of the guys too:)
tn_charlie  best 003.jpg

I like how Charlie waited until Tom was asleep before he stole a swig of his right-hand beer. Smart dog there.

He looks perfectly content in his chair in the first photo. Having been owned by a few 75+ pound lap dogs, I can relate to your situation.

Where does a 75 pound dog sleep? Anywhere he wants to.