Happy B-day Karl Laustrup!!!!

Stuart Ablett

Hey Karl, it says you are the big 60..........? Really, you don't look a day over 58 ;) :D :congrats:
Hope you have a good day, and get some cake!

If you get any goodies for your birthday, we expect pictures!!

Again, Happy Birthday! :b-day::b-day_cake:

Happy Birthday Karl....:wave:

I can't imagine what he'd want for a birthday gift since he finally got his machinery all put back together.:p

Happy big 60:b-day_cake: :b-day: :congrats:

happy birt day

now you can go get some of the easy chair dough, your so old that you can get discounts on resturants and apply for meals on wheeels but that isnt needed yet, you are the main chef and i have tasted yur vittles have a good one and drive a truck when you come to visit your gonna need the room:D

Thanks for the wishes guys. The old saying applies here, "If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would've taken better care of myself". :rofl:

For my B-Day I'm expecting to finish the set up of the X-31 today and run some test boards:thumb: [ a thread is coming on the install of a shelix head in the beast]. I started this process yesterday, but was called away to go to Antigo, WI to pick up a Pontiac G6 convertible for a dealer I work for part time. Too bad the temp wasn't 70 instead of 20. It would have been fun driving back with the top down. :thumb: :D

Now that I'm back up and almost running, I hope to have many threads showing the completed projects I have planned for our house.

Karl

WHAT?????:eek:

You've been at it for 4 months:huh: ....you should be good to go by now....:rofl:

Oh, leave me alone, I'm trying to figure out where to go! :)

I be slow and old and senile, as well as grumpy. :eek:

Naps seem to be taking up more of my time. :zzz: Of course, they're power naps. Isn't a power nap about an hour and a half? Every two hours?

Karl

(BTW, is the X-31 done yet, or is it now “old iron”, and ready to be refurbished by electrolysis?):eek: :dunno:

Frank, be careful Karl is sensitive about that subject.

Poor guy.....I guess he had a couple of screws loose somewhere and it caused more delay....not sure just where those screws were/are.

Don says it well Karl… we’re all behind you.:thumb: :wave:
Lead on, McDuff! (BTW, is the X-31 done yet, or is it now “old iron”, and ready to be refurbished by electrolysis?):eek: :dunno:

Yes and Yes. Perhaps I should post in the "Old Iron" section now. I'm rusty and old. :eek: :D

Frank, be careful Karl is sensitive about that subject.

Poor guy.....I guess he had a couple of screws loose somewhere and it caused more delay....not sure just where those screws were/are.

What you talkin 'bout Willis???

I found those screws. :p Just don't know where they go. :eek: :D

Karl