Lee Valley Digital Tool Setting Gauge Sale

Cool, I ordered 3...xmas shopping has begun.

Edit: These are on sale at Rockler for $20, normally $24, so looks to be a good deal at 50% off ($12.50) from Lee Valley. :thumb:

Last edited:
I have a couple of shop made ones and they get used a lot. At this price I wouldn't hesitate even though they only go to 1/32". Mine do 1/128" and it is almost always too granular.

thanks but I think I'll stick to using a ruler to eyeball close and making test cuts to get a precise height... I dont see a need for something like that cause your gonna have to find the top center arc of the blade and if its a combo blade which tooth is higher?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Dan you just gave me good reason to be poping into the local LV store. I been wanting an excuse just for that.

Glen i just recently picked up a plastic vernier to make a version of your shop made units. But now for this price i cannot resist buying it. :)

Thanks Dan.:thumb:

Oh and Flyfisherman also like a gadget.

I've had the Narex 1/2" mortise chisel on my wishlist for a long time, waiting for something to add to it to make it worth paying the shipping costs. This gauge was just the right something. :thumb: