Clueless

Chuck Beland

[highlight]Ok guys answer this honestly how many of you are guilty of this. [/highlight] ;D

clueless.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Being married for 40 years and having 5 daughters that is the story of my life :D
and i thought 2 daughters was bad... you poor soul.. and yes it definitly like that had a similar fence built just a hour ago,, just over a simple password that i assumed she wanted to get on here which she hasnt used in months and i was supposed to drop everything and find it for her but yet "she.they" can remember the time we didnt take the garbage out on time 30yrs ago...i am glad sharon isnt like that.. she is one of us:)

What terrible construction! Look how many nails she used on the footboard?! She should have asked for help before ruining a perfectly good head/footboard - sheesh!

Guilty of what? :D

I think something important in most marriages is to never go to sleep at night and let anything fester overnight, best to always go to sleep happy, resolve any issues, at least thats how Ive done it for 32 years and 50 weeks.(do I have to buy my wife anything for 33 years? theres no special anniversary for a third of a century is there?, ya know like silver, gold, paper, I hope its wood for 33 years, Im set then)