Happy Thanksgiving to all the US forum members

no mush here, just some fact.
Im thankful Im healthy enough to still enjoy life a little, my kids are healthy and have good careers and are enjoying their lives, and ofcourse, my wife, who has to put up with so much being married to me. She didnt sign on for this.

Wishing you all the best holiday.

At my Thanksgiving table (in Canada) I always go around and ask each person to tell me *one* thing they are thankful for this past year.....

What's yours?

Thanks Cynthia! One of many on my list this year, is finding you all here, learning tons and enjoying the camaraderie! :thumb:
and being this is my first Thanksgiving with my favorite internet family...I wish you all a safe and happy holiday! :wave:

holidaypets.jpg

MikesMasterLogo2.gif

movingplane1.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you in the USA today.
Take a moment round the table to give thanks for those that today are at the ready either to answer an emergency call or keeping them bad guys at bay.
Don and any other family member i personally will be thinking of your man way out there again. Hope they getting a turkey today too. :)
You all take it easy and stay safe...no falling asleep from too much turkey behind the machinery. ;)

Cynthia for me i shall forever be grateful to Canada for giving me a new homeland with community and peace. Its priceless.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for so many things today, the camaraderie of this forum being one of them. Happy thanksgiving Everyone! :thumb:

Tuesday my cochlear implant (CI) was activated and I was one of the unusual cases. With my CI and my hearing aid I could hear and understand human speech again. I can't understand human speech if I use either device solo. The human brain is a miraculous device! Most new implantees only hear beeps or at best Mickey Mouse or Darth Vader like sounds. Yesterday morning I heard my wife loudly whisper in an effort to not wake our visiting sleeping 5 year old great-granddaughter. It will take months to perfect the mapping of this CI as my auditory nerve and brain adapt to it's input. But already.....I have so much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!