The Mustard is coming

No body is close.

PM1200, I am tired of the dust. The one I built just ain't getting it done. Every time I sand, I cough for days afterwards. The main push this winter is for my health. I don't want to live for ever, but a while longer would be nice.

Choosing to live is always a good choice.

Fred,

I really like your attitude. However (You just knew that there was going to be a "However," didn't you?), I am telling everybody I know that I want to opt out just before my brain gets so fried that I cannot think to do it to myself.

That is a hard spot to find. I want to live as long as I possibly can. However, I do not want to live if my brain is not alert. In fact my concept of Hell would be a healthy body with the intelligent wires disconnected. I wish we had euthanasia places like they had in the movie Soylent Green. This was a place where you could go in have a really comfortable chair, choose the music you like, have a glass of wine and be dead 40 minutes later.

Think of the advantages. You could go out in comfort instead of agony or as a bowl of mush. You would not use up your families inheritance. You would not run up enormous hospital bills that the younger generation would have to work to pay off. You would be helping reduce the cost of health insurance (people incur a gigantic portion of their entire life's health expenses in the last few months of their life). With those futile expenses eliminated, the more vital people could have better health care. I will say, "Etc." now or I will ramble on and on.

Enjoy,

JimB

Last edited:
I wish we had euthanasia places like they had in the movie Soylent Green. This was a place where you could go in have a really comfortable chair, choose the music you like, have a glass of wine and be dead 40 minutes later.

Enjoy,

JimB

And shorty after that glass of wine and 40 minutes, you could be made into crackers:dunno: