Whats up for the weekend

Don Baer

Staff member
I'll be taking half a day off today so I can go the the Woodworking show. Promised LOML I would buy anything big..:( Tomarrow I'll clean the shop and w:( atch the Bush race and maybe get back on the BIG DESK for LOML. Sunday wil be church in the AM then back in the shop with the NEXTEL cup on the tube.

So what are your plans for the weekend.

last weekend the kid-n-brother-in-law managed to strip the `48 cab, pulled the front clip off the `51 and got that cab unbolted. the wife-n-i layed out the tile mosaic that`ll go in our entry and spent an afternoon:eek: looking at tile... this weekend i hope to begin cutting the mosaic and for some reason the kid has a desire to join all the city folk in the woods for opening day of deer season......not me! last thing i want to do is go trapsing around in woods filled with a bunch of hungover city folk with high powered rifles. besides spotted deer taste better:cool: ......here`s proof of last weekends progress......tod

Attachments

• MVC-063S.JPG
    MVC-063S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
  • MVC-064S.JPG
    MVC-064S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 14
  • MVC-065S.JPG
    MVC-065S.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 16
  • MVC-066S.JPG
    MVC-066S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 13
  • MVC-067S.JPG
    MVC-067S.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 13
leaving in about 45 min to go play a round of golf. gonna wake up early tomorrow and try and get the roof started on my dad's workshop. and spend some QT with the little lady.

sunday i need to build two cabinet doors to match existing ones for a remodel a friend is doing. and also build an island for another friend. hopefully get some planing time if possible.

chris

Running crown molding and making 22 window sills for this whole house job.
More staining and finishing on the base, and the shoes, kicks for the staircase.
Need to cut some more firewood this weekend, but-----------------------
don't really want to be ducking those whizzing bullets :eek: from the opening day deer season tomorrow. Maybe I'll hide out in the center of my 31 acres and be safe:confused: :eek: :D ;)

Running crown molding and making 22 window sills for this whole house job.
More staining and finishing on the base, and the shoes, kicks for the staircase.
Need to cut some more firewood this weekend, but-----------------------
don't really want to be ducking those whizzing bullets :eek: from the opening day deer season tomorrow. Maybe I'll hide out in the center of my 31 acres and be safe:confused: :eek: :D ;)

What makes you think being in the center of your property is safe? Or do you already have a reputation for shooting at those stupid enough to get close enough to you to be mistaken for a deer themselves. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

With a little bit of luck, I'll get the bottom half of the built-in shelves for LOML's pantry painted and installed. Maybe even get the upper half to the point of being primed. Got a 3-day weekend so here's hoping!

What makes you think being in the center of your property is safe? Or do you already have a reputation for shooting at those stupid enough to get close enough to you to be mistaken for a deer themselves. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

No one is allowed to hunt here unless I let them.
I am not a deer hunter. But I can be a deer hunter Hunter:eek: :)