My bike was in it's 1st acident

I get home last night after dark and opened the garage turn the lights on and looked down at the bike after I pulled in and Holy blank my front fender is all mangled up. I call Jarrod at the shop and tell him and he says don't get upset dad don't go off. Ya Right LOL I head back to the shop and look at each one of the tow trucks in the lot , YEP I found silver paint on one. Went into the Tow office and had them pull up the security footage for the day and there it was , the driver backed right into my bike. He did not realize he did and is taking care of the problem. I would have gone ballistic if it were a customer. Now I have no fender on the bike and it looks cool but if it rains I have a feeling I will not like the results.

Reminds me of the days of joy with my Harley 74. Wet weather, mud and dress uniform is a real "Murphy" looking for a place to happen. However, if you are at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside and the girl friend is in La Jolla---what's a guy going to do.

I feel sorry for you. It is always a pain when a nice piece of machinery gets injured. However, I am glad that the situation was no worse than it was.

Enjoy,

JimB

Dave sorry to hear this news but thank goodness you were not on it. You only have to fix metal, each time my bike was broken i was on it and had a few broken bits to show for it. :)