Continuance of My B-Day

Karl Laustrup

Seeing as how LOML was on a business trip yesterday for my B-Day we held off with the celebration until today when she gets home.

This is my cake. :b-day_cake:
IMG_1168.jpg
It's a New York style cheesecake with a chocolate ganache covering.

Just thought I'd wake your taste buds. I know mine can hardly wait. More later after we cut into it and I have my half. :D

Thanks to David :clap: , who's a chef, for making the cake. He's back in the states for a short time, and staying with us, from Yoongarrilup, Austrailia. He tells me that's near Busselton which is south of Perth on the west coast.

Karl

Man, you get to celebrate two days in a row?

Must be a thing when you hit 60...can't remember "doo doo" so you do it twice to make sure you didn't forget.

Looks good Karl, hope it was delicious.

Attachments

• happybdaycool.gif
    happybdaycool.gif
    80.9 KB · Views: 1
the chef didnt--

feel left out he ad the neded tools in your kitchen for sure and it wasnt the first time some fantastic food came from there:D and i am looki forward to our part: B in sept. well get the food you cook:thumb:

That cheesecake was absotutely scrumpshidlly-umptious. :thumb: :D

I don't think it was more than 6000 calories per slice and I'm sure the cholesterol was just shy of instant blockage of the arteries. I'm trying to figure out if I can just have a small bite every two days, if it will last until next year? :dunno:

Just 360 now!! :wave:

Karl