The ADHD artist in me posted this

15452_207421101562_721706562_4026464_889534_n [800x600].jpgHa Dave here's one to add to your list. It' was drawn by my nephew Scottie. this is a original. He has a bunch of really off the wall stuff on his facebook, so i took one of his mellower pics to add to your thread.:rofl:
Gonna add one of his other really weard pices. He did 6 years in pittsburg at there art school.9918_179530856562_721706562_3758014_6229737_n[1] [800x600].jpg

Last edited:
well steve, i can see art in it. but to visualize something like that out of mid air is something...cant imagine what the others look like..
H Larry he does some really nice stuff also, just thought i'd add these to go along with what Dave posted. I remember when he was a little boy of 5 or 6. He would sit next to me and just watch me draw. Ofcorse he ziped by me years ago.

My sons all can draw better then me but none of them took up the gift. Most artist I have met are somewhat ADD , I was always the outsider as a young lid even up into my late 20's early 30's, never did like crowds or being told what to do or follow directions. My mind was acting on a dozen items at one time and to carry a conversion or write mote then a sentencing was not done because my attention span was less the a minute.

When I was in the military, WWII, I had a good friend who was an artist in the truest sense of the word. He made a drawing (20 x 24 as I remember) that was beauty, peace and happiness---you could literally feel it. I wanted it so badly that was figuring out how much money I could possibly scrounge. Could I come up with enough that he would part with such an emotional piece of work. A stranger came by and said something like, "That's great." George gave it to him. I still feel that pain when I think about it, like now.

Then George drew one of the most evil things I have ever seen. Evil was literally broadcast by this drawing (same size, same technique as the positive drawing. However it was the Ying to the Yang). I asked for that one and received it. However, we could not stand to have it out where it could be seen. We finally burned it. I am sorry for that. Evil as it was, it was a great piece of art.

George did a drawing of me in battle gear. He used it as part of a mural over the officer's bar at the Boat Basin (Now called Del Mar Beach) on Camp Pendleton. I do have the sketch of my head wearing my bathtub. Gee, I was sure an angelic looking militant.

Enjoy,

JimB

Last edited:
That is the worst waste if cyberspace I have ever seen. I am truely ashamed that I watched the whole thing. I take lots of medication to help me deak with this stuff.