Bessey & Facebook

I share Charles and Jim's attitude about Facebook, but I finally created an account because I needed to be signed up to access a couple of postings. However, you don't have to give any information except your name. For example, I listed my birth date as January 1, 1900, and my college as Faber College (from Animal House). That allows you to access sites like Bessey's without giving up your privacy.

Mike

Not to go off topic, but the privacy excuse really isn't an issue anymore. Privacy is a thing of the past.
I suppose complete privacy has always been impossible because we have various public records about our lives - birth, marriage and death records, property purchases and sales, tax records, etc. But I try to be careful about what I share about my life (and family) on line.

Mike

I suppose complete privacy has always been impossible because we have various public records about our lives - birth, marriage and death records, property purchases and sales, tax records, etc. But I try to be careful about what I share about my life (and family) on line.

Mike

I never really knew how bad it was, until a guy good with a computer showed what what he could do. Unreal what is out there.

yup you didnt shave this am steve,, and had coffee at the local establishment where they have seasonal specials.. and your wearing jeans and a flannel shirt today