Liberty Tools

Too far for me to drive, but would be a great place to browse. Those are some cool suspenders.:D

MikesMasterLogo2.gif

movingplane1.gif

That is a cool store. We have an old one here that isn't that nice, but they've got everything, including some weird stuff. You can go into the store and get what you want. I used to go during lunch as it was down the street from my office. At first it was a real pain as I didn't see prices on anything and took a while to get someone to help. Then a co-worker pointed out that the labels on the shelf had the prices written backwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvhpJsVlE4Y

Though the video looks as if it's suppose to be funny. Those guys are really that clumsy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks Bill, i really did not need to know that store existed. One more for the list. :) Boy i am gonna die a pauper but with a load of tools.

Did some checking its only only 600 miles from me. If son ends up in Montreal next year this will be a nice diversion trip across the border. :) you better get there before me though cause the good stuff will be gone by the time i have been. :)

They have an online site where you can purchase direct over web.

http://www.libertytoolco.com/tools.html

Liberty Tool is about 1-1/2 hours from home but I've not yet made it there. I guess I'm afraid that I'd never leave (LOL). I have wanted to visit for quite a while but a chronic bad back and two messed up knees keeps me from doing much traveling. Surgery to one of the knees Feb 1 so maybe after it heals I can take a drive and spend some money on tools that I DEFINITELY need.

Liberty Tool is about 1-1/2 hours from home but I've not yet made it there. I guess I'm afraid that I'd never leave (LOL). I have wanted to visit for quite a while but a chronic bad back and two messed up knees keeps me from doing much traveling. Surgery to one of the knees Feb 1 so maybe after it heals I can take a drive and spend some money on tools that I DEFINITELY need.

well sorry to hear fo your ailments jim but the closeness of the store is down right unfair:) you better go there and let the rest of us hear just how good it is in there:)

I can't believe this - an absolute first for me. This is the first time I've actually done something that the other posters haven't!! I've been to that store, actually all three of its locations. It is far more than this old tool junkie can take all at one time. It's every bit as tempting and complete as the video suggests, plus, as Dorothy says in the Wizard of Oz (paraphrased) if you can't find it there, you didn't really want it. I spent hours in the place. It has everything from complete tools to every spare part you could possibly imagine. If you go with your spouse, leave her in the car with a really good book and some snacks. You'll be inside for a long, long time.