now i know i have too much time on my hands....

Dan Noren

Staff member
since i've shut the shop down for the winter, i think i've had too much time on my hands. it would seem that my creativity and my sense of humor (humour for rob) have gotten together. it was first noticed in the creation of what i am now calling the minnesota nordwoods drinkin' glasses, genuine minnesota yardsticks, genuine minnesota donut bush seeds, and soon to be made genuine minnesota sundial & weather station, and magic minnesota dollar bill swapper. as if this weren't bad enough, i've decided to take out part of the newsletter, and replace it with 2 stories from around the area. odd but true headlines, real small town names, with stories creatively rewritten to suit my sense of humor. i can't wait until spring gets back here, so i can fully release my creativity and sense of humor on some well deserving lumber....

Attachments

• donut bush seeds.jpg
    donut bush seeds.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 66
  • glass goblet.JPG
    glass goblet.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 62
  • mnydstick.jpg
    mnydstick.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 65
I actually bought my wife one of those glasses. Around here they are know as the Redneck Wine Glass. Opps, better pick up a couple more in case the Tour DeWood 2012 makes a stop this time around.

not a bad idea rob! one of my coworkers suggested that i ues mini marshmallows and call it minnesota snowman poop.:eek: not sure if i'm going with that one. once i find the right stones, i'll be making authentic minnesota soup stones. but, as promised, the third and final version of the donut bush seed lines, chocolate!

Attachments

• chocolate donut bush seeds.jpg
    chocolate donut bush seeds.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 9
dehydrated water.jpgsoup stone.jpg

2 more items done, 2 more to go. here we have both authentic minnesota compressed dehydrated water, and an authentic minnesota soup stone (with proper warnings on the back, since there are so many stupid people out there).