Time to Get a Stun Gun

Jim, thanks for the info on alphas. In this incident, Sasha seemed a little scared and surprised when the other dog started body checking her. She would normally return that type of thing, but in this case she didn't. Neither one of them made a sound (that I heard) before the bite was on. He made the first move, but she pretty much dodged it. She tried to return with a bite of her own but wasn't quick enough and he latched on. First sound I heard was when she started crying after she realized she wasn't getting out of the clamp. (And by then I was making enough noise of my own.)

Sorry that I'm raising the subject here is my story.Some years ago a friend of my father's gave his 17-year-old daughter a stun gun Viperteck like this for her car for "protection." She drove the car to high school and had to brag she had it. Never pulled it out or anything. Got reported to the principal who called the cops who searched her car and found it. This was 6 weeks before her graduation. Was immediately suspended and no graduation. Would have to repeat her senior year the next year to graduate. The very rich Daddy who gave her the gun hired all sorts of lawyers, sued everybody and lost. The girl took the GED during the summer.

Last edited: