Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah to All!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
December 20 is the first day of Hanukkah this year, and I wanted to take a moment to wish all of you who celebrate the occasion a wonderful and meaningful holiday. I'm sending my best wishes for your menorahs to burn brightly, your dreidels to spin true, and may your fellowship with family and friends be full of wonder.

And even if you're a Gentile like me and don't happen to participate in the Hanukkah celebration, I'll still wish you a good one. ;)

jewishboy-w-menorah-jewish-boy-meno.gif

December 20 is the first day of Hanukkah this year, and I wanted to take a moment to wish all of you who celebrate the occasion a wonderful and meaningful holiday. I'm sending my best wishes for your menorahs to burn brightly, your dreidels to spin true, and may your fellowship with family and friends be full of wonder.

A nice message...my wishes included.

And even if you're a Gentile like me and don't happen to participate in the Hanukkah celebration, I'll still wish you a good one. ;)

When Saint Patrick's Day comes around, I wish a happy Saint Patrick's Day, without saying I'm not Irish.

MikesMasterLogo2.gif

movingplane1.gif