a couple of styli or styluses which ever

Here's a couple of styli (it sounds more professional):D that I made for my MIL that she is going to use as stocking stuffers. She saw them at a local craft show awhile back and asked me if I could make her a few. The wood is palm on the short one and spalted maple on the long one. I know you don't need a stylus for the I stuff, but I've found that using my son's Ipod my fat fingers often hits things I don't want the hit. It plugs into the ear phone jack so you can keep up with it.

stylus.jpg

So stylus-ish.

Fixed that for ya, Mohammad. :D

They look great John. :thumb: I like the idea of using the headphone jack as a place to anchor the stylus when it's not in use, although if the jack is already being used, a pocket clip like Les mentioned sounds like a good idea.

Les, the stringy thing has a hard plastic thing that fits into the ear bud jack. You can store it there when not in use. I did wonder what to do with it if you were using the jack. Putting a clip on as well would be a good idea. I have to make one more and will include a clip with this one.