WHAT a day

Well this day has went from Scary to Exciting to Aggravating back to Exciting:doh:

It started off with me waking up with a knot in my gut as I flopped all night thinking about a house and 15a we put a bid on. Call the realtor this morning and told him what my finial offer would be.

In the mean time me and Linda were packing our bags for a trip to see her daughter in West Palm Beach Fl and I was going to my Sister In Sarasota Fl on the other side of the state. The first vacation we have ever had together and first one for me in over 40 years.

Well we got a call at 10:30 and said we got the place (Exciting and Scary part) and will close on the 30th and can move in the middle of January :bliss::woohoo:

In the mean time we had made a deal to trade our Trail Blazer off on a 2011 GMC got a heck of a deal by waiting until the 20th to get it because it was in the loaner program and they had to have it for 90 days and when I called them Monday to check on it they told me it didnt have enough miles on it yet ( It had to have 2000 miles before they could sell it.) and wouldnt be ready for me until next week.

So that's why we decided to go ahead and go in the 06 Trail Blazer and pick up the Truck when we got back sometime in Jan put the miles on the old one ya know.

Well we made it as far as the Realtors office and I stuffed the signed paper work in his mail slot and were OFF to FL. Jumped in Zippy started it up and it ran rough then died. No problem it has got a little rough before when I run a short run sometime for the last 4 years started it again and it ran rough at idle so I figure it just need to run at a higher speed until it clears up. WRONG made it less the 2 miles and the check engine light comes on and stays on and dieds at ever stop.

So our trip lasted for 24 miles and we are home again. Called the dealer and asked them what they want to do with THEIR car.

The good news is they are going to loan us the Truck we are buying when they get it back from a loan out ( hopefully tomorrow sometime) and let us drive it on loan until we get the 2000 miles on it then back to the dealer do paper work and write them a check stop and pay taxis and get tags and insurance and then were OFF to Fl after all the paper work is done on the House deal.:bonkers::crossed::crossed:

What a day I am worn out man. But I now will have a new Truck and a new home and away from this NORTH NEIGHBOR FROM HELL

Oh and did I mention this place has a brand new 1500sq' shop on it :woohoo: I just need to run a floor.

So Lifes good indeed :thumb::thumb::kiwi:

:champagne:Jay thats GREAT news! I know it must be a good feeling for everything to finally work out. I'm glad to hear that you will finally be able to get away from your bad neibors. The large shop is the icing on the cake though. Congrats! :thumb: :champagne: