New Switchable Magnets at LV and a deal with it

Rob Keeble

Given the free shipping for all of you take a look at these babies. At 24.50 for the big one with a free small one i dont think you can go wrong. Added to that there is free shipping on orders of $40 or more at lv until 4 jan for most of NA.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=65258&cat=51&ap=1

Magnetic switches.jpg

They a new kind of switchable magnet from Lee Valley. I picked up a pair of the large ones and got two of the small ones free with them as part of the introduction until Jan 4

I already had cause to use the small ones on my drill press and must say they nice little units i am impressed.

I needed to form a stop fence in two directions and took the small ones plonked them down at 90 to each other and voila done they grip like crazy.

For the longest time i have wanted to try out magnetic switches in general but have always been a skeptic or thought they were over priced.

But this deal gave me just the shove i needed and i aint sorry. They also come with hardware and in my view will prove much easier to attach to the various array of items we might all be keen to use them on.

I am even thinking of getting a couple more now that i have some other goodies to return.